Thursday 20 June 2013

Hello Little World Skypers

Sebastian Panakal connected me with his Personal Learning Network: Hello Little World Skypers. Now I am a member of HLW Skypers.

HLW Skypers is a network of many global teachers famous for social and educational activism.

This opened floodgates of opportunities for me to connect and collaborate with them. It is also a learning adventure for me.

I made many relations because I am very interested in making relations globally. In this way I can also improve my language as well as my knowledge.



One day, I am connected with Katherine Zablatnik. She asked me what was my breakfast? I answered 'Puttu'. I failed to explain what is 'Puttu' and how can it prepare. At that moment I decided to demonstrate online cooking of 'Puttu' for her. This will lead me to become an online entrepreneur also.

Another day, I got some online work - that of making a quiz on American football for ovoidstudios.I was not familiar to Google forms and flubaroo to make my quiz. Then I made my quiz successfully with the help of Joe McNulty, a computer teacher and Reinhard Marx , a teacher in Germany.


Reinhard Marx gave me an opportunity to teach his students in Maths. As I am a graduate in Maths, I decided to teach his students by online tutions. And he also gave me another opportunity to teach his students Hindi also.


Now I am on multiple projects - Work as an Online Cookery trainer, online company contracting work from OvoidStudios, online tuitions to school students....


No comments:

Post a Comment