Tuesday 25 June 2013

Business Online

One day at Startup Village, Sebastian Panakal connected us to Joe Louis by Skype. He is a Dubai businessman from Trichur, Kerala. He runs a very reputed company Galaxy Groups in UAE! He is an award winner too!!


All of us talked to him. At that time, Ashwathy canvassed an order from him for Prawn Pickle. 

From this business, we learned the need of PAN Card, Corporation's License, Current Account, Export license, Food and Drug license etc. We already applied for PAN Card, and decided to open current account with Federal Bank and all


Today, I connected with him. As a friendly talk, he asked me where is your home? I told near Cherai Beach. At that time he gave me a task that he need a beach front property there. Now I am focusing on this task.


 Social Networking has very definite advantages.  Thanks to Skype and the free social software........



No comments:

Post a Comment