Tuesday 11 June 2013

GeoGebra - A Blessing

  A Women empowerment project of GeoGebra Institute of Kerala. Dedicated online learning and teaching centres where communities of practice come together to create wealth and share using 21st centuries skills and social software. WOW! stands for Women of WIKI (What I Know Is)

   
 I came to know about GeoGebra study centre at Startup Village by a newspaper Malayala Manorama. Visiting the website of  Startup Village, I  learned of a new project. I decided to explore.

 My Cousin Ashwathy is equally adventurous. Together we watched the pitch presentation on the ceremony at Startup Village by Sebastian  Panakal, 


 Chairperson, GeoGebra Institute of Kerala. He also runs social networking homes which connects people online, work, play, learn, earn.

Ashwathy and I attended the seminar. We are excited by the opportunities in hyperspace. We never knew of all these opportunities and we decided to dive.

I decided to set up my own WOW! GeoGebra!! centre at the metropolitan city itself.
WOW!GeoGebra!! centre

No comments:

Post a Comment